Wednesday, 18 March 2015

T5W: Bookish Habits

So this T5W is a bit different as it isn't so much to do with books and instead about my reading/bookish habits.

  1. Reading multiple books at once  - I usually dedicate myself to one book once I am into it but while I am starting a new book I tend to start more than one then pick the one I am more into. I also sometimes start books that are either really long/dense or that for some other reason I don't get into yet still want to read and so read slowly over the course of many books until I can get into it.
  2. Carrying a book around at all times - I always have a book on me even if I know there will be no time to read.
  3. Going early to meetings in order to read  - If I have class across town or am meeting friends for coffee I will try and go early and read before hand.
  4. Have highlighted/marked books - not often (unless it was for school) but I have marked my books and I sort of wish I did this more often - highlighting favourite quotes etc. - but I usually never think of it when reading a book for the first time.
  5. Crying - I cry an awful lot in books. An awful lot. And even more than crying I get a little bit chocked up and watery eyed in nearly every book I ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment