Thursday, 15 January 2015

T5W: Series I want to start this year

So I am planning on doing Top 5 Wednesdays from now on (I missed the first week of the year and this one is a day late whoops). This week's T5W is series I want to start this year. These are in no particular order.
  1. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas (already started the first one just the other day)
  2. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  3. Anna and the French Kiss companion series by Stephanie Perkins
  4. Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi
  5. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
Most of these are pretty big series that most people in the book blogging community have already read or at least started. At the end of the year I will look back over these and see how much I manage to complete.


Link to Top 5 Wednesday's Goodreads page.

No comments:

Post a Comment