Wednesday, 8 April 2015

T5W: books I wanted to start yesterday

There are an awful lot of books I want to read but these are the top five that I have been craving lately. I found this quite hard as I'm in the midst of an amazing series and can't really think about anything else too much...

  1. The Song of Achilles by Madeleine Miller - this book was all over my tumblr and it sounds really great. I love Greek mythology so I am sure I will love it
  2. More than this by Patrick Ness  - I love Patrick Ness so I really cannot wait to read this book over summer
  3. Game of Thrones by George R R Martin  - I have re-read the fist 70 pages or so many times but I just never seem to get into it but I have decided that this summer I will make it through
  4. I have really been craving a re-read of Harry potter lately (don't know if that counts)
  5. Everything by Brandon Sanderson  - I am almost finished the second Mistborn book and I am so obsessed with it and I am horrified that I will be finishing it soon but I now want to read everything he has written.

No comments:

Post a Comment