Now that I've settled back at university I thought I'd give some details about what I'm doing here. I am studying Neuroscience and at the moment that means a module of evolutionary psychology and a module of biochemistry. The work load is already overwhelming and we've barely started! This has meant I've barely had time to read. I'm currently 150 pages into The Final Empire (Mistborn book 1) by Brandon Sanderson. I was hoping to finish it in January but university has been more demanding than I'd expected. I also have two books to read for evolutionary psychology which are getting in the way. I think I'm going to have to set The Final Empire aside for a bit, despite how much it pains me, because I just don't have time to commit to such a huge book. So instead I think I'm going to pick up a smaller book (maybe These Broken Stars?) that I can read in short 20 minute portions.
No comments:
Post a Comment