I really like it when a book has a strong focus on friendship and have strong group dynamics so without further ado here are my top 5 friend groups I want to be a part of.
- From the Harry Potter series by J K Rowling - Harry, Ron and Hermione make such a good team both when fighting against evil and when they are just struggling with homework. Part of what I love about the Harry Potter books is how we get to see the characters just going abut their lives throughout the school year as well as dealing with the threat of Voldermort. Also (obviously) James, Sirius, Lupin and Peter Pettigrew seem like a great group to be a part of but without more about them (can we get another book please!). I would also like to be friends with Fred, George and Lee but I don't feel as though I would be best suited for all their pranking and I would almost definitely fail out of school if I had them distracting me!
- From the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series - Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Tyson and Rachel Elizabeth have so much fun and being their friends would involve so much laughter I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to be their friends. I am half way through the Heroes of Olympus series and I do like the rest of the people who have made their way into this group too.
- From The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chbosky - Charlie, Sam and Patrick are always supporting each other (and their other friends). Whether it is Patrick's secret relationship with the football star, the issues Sam has had in the past or what Charlie is dealing with in this book they never judge each other and will always be their if needed.
- From the Lord of the Rings by J R R Tolkein - the whole of the fellowship is an amazing group and I would love to be friends with all of them but particularly the hobbits. Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin are such great friends and they would do anything for each other. Plus Merry and Pippin would always be able to make you laugh.
- From the Circle trilogy by Nora Roberts - now I know this series is a bit far fetched and I am curious to see how I'd feel about it if I was to read it now but this was one of the first proper grown up fantasy books I ever read. It combined vampires (which I was so into back then) with magic and quests and epic battles and fantasy worlds which I love now. Hoyt, Cian, Glenna, Blair, Larkin and Moira were such a great team and I loved them greatly even though they hated each other half the time. The only issue with being their friend would be that they all pair off into couple so I would be a permanent seventh wheel.
No comments:
Post a Comment